Say Yes Cleveland Fundraising Committee
Almost $90 million was raised by Cleveland by its January 2019 launch. As the public campaign is launched another $35 million is needed to achieve the $125 million fund goal to provide scholarships over 25 years.
The Say Yes Cleveland Scholarship Fundraising Committee includes:
- David T. Abbott, Executive Director, The George Gund Foundation
- Paul Clark, Regional President Cleveland, PNC
- Katrina M. Evans, Executive Vice President & Director of Corporate Center, Chief of Staff, KeyCorp
- Michelle Fritz, Director of Development and Donor Communications, Cleveland Foundation
- Christopher M. Gorman, Vice Chairman, KeyCorp
- Carole Hoover, President and Chief Executive Officer, Hoover Milstein
- Margot James Copeland, Chairman and CEO, KeyBank Foundation
- Beth E. Mooney, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, KeyCorp
- Albert B. Ratner, Chairman of the Board Emeritus, Forest City Realty Trust, Inc.
- Ronald Richard, President and Chief Executive Officer, Cleveland Foundation
- Kaye Ridolfi, Senior Vice President of Advancement, Cleveland Foundation
- Karen White, Senior Program Officer, KeyBank Foundation
To donate, click here or call 877.554.5054.