Say Yes Cleveland is issuing a Request for Proposals (RFP) to independent instructors and organizations interested in developing and delivering high-quality out-of-school time programs for students in the 16 CMSD schools slated to receive Say Yes Cleveland’s support services in the 2019-2020 school year.
How to apply
The full RFP description and application requirements can be downloaded here: http://bit.ly/SYC_OST_RFP
Applications will be submitted through the online Proposal Submission page, which can be accessed at http://bit.ly/SYC_OST_proposal. Please note that all open-ended responses are capped at 4000 characters due to technical limitations.
Agencies applying as a Coordinating Provider must respond to the Coordinating Provider Qualifying Evidence section on the Proposal Submission page.
All applying agencies (whether Specialized Provider or Coordinating Provider) must complete the Program Information Form, which can be downloaded as an Excel file here: http://bit.ly/SYC_ProgramInfoForm.
- Each applying agency should fill out the Provider information on the first tab.
- Each proposed program must be entered on a separate row on the second tab, labeled Programs.
- For each proposed program, ensure that every field is entered, including all required budget information (required fields go to column Z)
- Once downloaded and filled out, save the form with your agency as the file name, and upload the form, along with other required documents, at the Proposal Submission page.
- Proposals will be accepted through Wednesday, July 17, 2019.
- If your agency is planning to submit an application, please inform Say Yes Cleveland by emailing your intention to email@example.com.
- A Proposal Information Session will be held on July 1st at 10:00 AM at East Professional Center, 1349 E 79th St, Cleveland, OH 44103.
- If you cannot attend the Information Session but would like to submit questions beforehand, email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide questions and responses from the session to all applicants.